Unofficial Mills

Masturbation

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it weren't for gays, straight men wouldn't be ****ing. We invented masturbation, and they copied it off us.

Quote Of This Site If The Week goes to Serin

I've had this conversation with way too many guy mates, the answers are worrying a bit

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

At a recent family dinner my brother in law said he was very good at typing with one hand. As Grandma was there no-one could laugh, but you could see several faces were slightly distorted with the effort (of not laughing that is ) :D :D

ha ha ha!! i would so laugh anyways, even if my nan was there... :biggrin:

an13.jpg

cats are no more then by my actions.

i have never understood these religious folk having all this madness against jacking. it is not hurting anyone, not full on sex (which some save until marriage), and it is just pleasure at the end of the day. if they have somthing against an act which is only pleasure, then why dont they condemn other pleasurable things like football, relaxing and dry stone walling?

on the grid.

• 3 months later...