Unofficial Mills

Moyles to remain on breakfast until January 2014

Jono

i have the feeling that radio 1 will have to scout outside the bbc for an eventual replacement for moyles. but the fact is, chris should be safe. talk to anyone within radio 1's age range, and they don't complain about his age at all. so no problem with him staying as far as i can see.

on the grid.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there will ever be anyone as good as Chris in that slot again, unless maybe Greg James can pull a team together but he wouldn't be quite as good still.

I thought that as well. Whoever replaces Chris will probably never end up as popular in terms of numbers of listeners. It's the most popular show on Radio 1.

• 11 months later...

Yup. They certainly are !! I've often thought Mills (now that he has pretty much been demoted) would be far better just taking matters into his own hands, and moving station, rather than them continue to mis-treat him.

I know it would be such a come down from one of the top stations, but he really should move before being pushed. Believe Simon Bates did all this... worked at station until 1993, then jumped before he was pushed, and eventually wound up Breakfast host of Smooth Radio.

Big come down the stuff he did after he left R1, or a lot of courage?? Depends how you see it, I suppose.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I've already grasped this...

Maybe I should clarify, I had not heard of her before the constant posts on here about her and have already learned more than I want to know through repetition.

Im glad someone finally said that :D

james_ryder.png