The Matt Edmondson Show

abertom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been a fan of Matt's work so far and while this was an exaggerated version of the stuff we've already heard from him on R1, I don't think it quite worked last night. Sadly, the features just weren't that funny and it all felt a bit scripted at forced. I'll listen to it again, I think it can improve, but as it stands I prefer Matt in the traditional R1 format. Good on Matt and Radio 1 for trying something different.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

A joke, surely? Nicki Minaj is openly bisexual.

WELL. According to AfterElton.com (which ALWAYS tells the truth, with reliable sources), she came out and went back into the closet. And she has done some over stuff. Anyway, she bores me.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

WELL. According to AfterElton.com (which ALWAYS tells the truth, with reliable sources), she came out and went back into the closet. And she has done some over stuff. Anyway, she bores me.

Meh.

WELL. According to Nicki Minaj, Nicki Minaj is bisexual. I think I'd believe Nicki Minaj on Nicki Minaj over AfterElton.com on Nicki Minaj. What over stuff has she done, apart from boring you?

*sigh*