Unofficial Mills

Daily Mail reports Chris has broken up with Sophie

secretlyblonde

It seems Chris, at 36, is trying to keep up with the much younger colleagues who are desperate to take over his morning show.
which younger colleagues? The only ones I can imagine to take over the show are Scott and Coxy, but they aren't really younger than Chris...

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

which younger colleagues? The only ones I can imagine to take over the show are Scott and Coxy, but they aren't really younger than Chris...

Scott has said before that he'd love to do the breakfast show but he wouldn't want to upset Chris. Also, I don't think any replacement would pull in anywhere near as many listeners.

Have you noticed seemingly anti-Moyles stories tend to be published late Friday, early Saturday type time?

That way he can't defend himself until Monday morning.

As I said, I don't like commenting on people's lives like this, but Chris is one of the few people I will always defend. Not that my voice will get heard, it's just the fact that people seem to think they can lay into him whenever they want to, with flimsy stories that simply aren't any of their business.

I love Chris and I'm sure him and Sophie are fine, if not well I'm sorry, however that is their life and nobody else's.

Just because Chris doesn't want to get married and have 2.4 children, it doesn't make him any less mature. The Daily Mail are just making him out to be some kind of villain, when he just doesn't feel ready for marriage and children. What's wrong with that? Last time I checked, this wasn't the 1950s!

^^ this^^

:)

The People today publish photographs of what they call "the last goodbye".

TV produce Sophie moved out of their £1.8m home in Highgate to stay with friends. But the split was only finalise last week when Sophie met her ex to hand back the keys to his Audi.

Chris put his arm round her and held her close.

post-5-145327882967_thumb.jpg

:yeahthat:

But the thing is with Moyles and his team is that you tend to live your life with them. They always share their activities and you feel close to them for that. So when something upsetting happens to one of them, you natuarly feel for them like you would a mate

take control

But the thing is with Moyles and his team is that you tend to live your life with them. They always share their activities and you feel close to them for that. So when something upsetting happens to one of them, you natuarly feel for them like you would a mate

Exactly. It says much for qhat a groundbreaking radio show it is.

Idiot.

I'm not sure what position you're in to judge. The paper's don't always report the whole truth.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

I understand what you're saying i'd feel the same if it was Scott but i hardly ever listen to Moyles, i'm either at work or not up early enough:hahaha:. As for those who are calling Moyles, the only people that truly know what is going on in a relationship are the people in it.