Unofficial Mills

From the show: Childhood Tales...

Tom.

Yes. you were... ahem let me think...

1. i think it was The Ting Tings -- We Started Nothing and Sam Sparro -- Sam Sparro. both bought on the same day.

2. i've never been to a proper one.

3. lolololol i had loads! probs something like Bratz or something. when i was really really little i used to like Tweenies and that Smile thing that Reggie Yates and Dev were on. with Nev. with the chewed off ear. i loved Nev. he scared my little brother though...

1. JLS - Beat Again.. (My second was JEDWARD! Have also bought a few Jonni Music tracks off iTunes.. And that's it.)

Have never bought an album, I am aware they are all singles.

2. The nearest I've been to a gig is The X Factor Live Tour (JEDWARD) and Britain's Got Talent...

3. Is this first favourite TV programme? Come Outside all the way! Named my hamster after Pippin. Think that was my first word. Would sit and watch it all day - had every episode on video.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

1. Can't remember.

2. Never been to a proper gig.

3. Probably Robot Wars as well, although there's a few I love.

3. Is this first favourite TV programme? Come Outside all the way! Named my hamster after Pippin. Think that was my first word. Would sit and watch it all day - had every episode on video.

I remember that! :o I remember one when they went to a place where they make carpets. It's a bit like How it's made, but more tacky ;):D

OMG,i LOVED that!!! :o

1. Not sure, but my favourite ones when I was really young were Vengaboys and The Beatles - 1.

2. A local band that my brother's girlfriend's brother was in. My first "real gig" with popular bands was actually a festival. The one where I met John and Edward :)

3. The Simpsons or The Fresh Prince of Bel Air!

1. Not sure, but my favourite ones when I was really young were Vengaboys and The Beatles - 1.

2. A local band that my brother's girlfriend's brother was in. My first "real gig" with popular bands was actually a festival. The one where I met John and Edward :)

3. The Simpsons or The Fresh Prince of Bel Air!

The REAL John and Edward? As in John Paul Henry David Richard and Edward Peter Anthony Kevin Patrick Grimes?

I remember Vengaboys..

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.