Unofficial Mills

Which forum members smoke?

Jono

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

In year 7 I went to the park everyday after school.. And brushed my teeth a lot.. My mum had to confront me as she believed I was smoking.. I wasn't.. :(

I may have done, I may not have done. Depends on who they spoke to or what about

It seems the subject title may have changed so I'll give a better answer than this

Never smoked in my life, mum used to but dad still does. a few of my friends do as well but its just something I'[ve never found tempting

Not impressed with censorship

I don't smoke however I did try it a couple of times, unwisely, while drunk at uni. The first time I just had a quick drag and didn't feel any effects. The second time, in January of last year, I was stressed and decided to deal with it by downing shots and then decided when we left the club that one of my friend's cigarettes would really help. I smoked about half of it before I decided I'd had enough and gave it to some guy who was asking for one. I didn't feel anything at all at the time but in the morning I felt extremely sick with the worst hangover I've ever had, which lasted until about 6pm, and my mouth tasted dry and like ash. So I haven't touched a cigarette since.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'