31 members have voted

1. 1. Are you applying for tickets?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly my concern, they can apparently afford to advertise crap Graham Norton shows during pivotal moments in Doctor Who so why not put that kind of effort into this... :*

I was half expecting Annie Mac to crop up during the announcement shouting "LISTEN TO ME AT 10AM!"

I already have tickets, so I'll definitely be going on the Saturday! Unfortunately, it is a bit of a trek from Ipswich (5+ hours by train).

How exactly?

In all seriousness I do think the big weekend is guilty of somewhat excluding 95% of its listeners. When I've applied for tickets over the last few years and not got them I've ended up thinking when I hear another trailer for it "alright I'm not going now shut up about it and stop making me jealous!

ChrisHewgill.jpg

How exactly?

In all seriousness I do think the big weekend is guilty of somewhat excluding 95% of its listeners. When I've applied for tickets over the last few years and not got them I've ended up thinking when I hear another trailer for it "alright I'm not going now shut up about it and stop making me jealous!

I've been part of a panel giving views on Radio 1Xtra for just under a year and although I haven't been paid cash, there have been perks such as getting tickets for this event.