• Conservatives
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • SNP
    • Other
    • None of the Above
    • Not Voting

Sorry, MISTER LONG LEGGED CLEGGY WEGGY!

This is my favourite post in this entire thread.

With Cameron as leader, the Tories got 2 million more votes than Labour and more seats. If he becomes PM I don't see how you can say he'd be unelected.

Because he isn't! If he was elected he'd have a majority. He doesn't therefore technically isn't elected.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

apparently Brown is going to announce he is to quit

That's going to be the only way Labour can possibly move forward I think, still wouldn't want to be Nick Clegg... (sorry, MR LONG LEGGED CLEGGY WEGGY), right now, but it would make working with the Labour party slightly more likely... really still more likely to go the Tory way, and still damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

i would hate to be nick clegg in all this !!

well Labour will offer more to him & the Tories know this, so they know they will have to sweeten their deal a bit more, it's not Nick's fault either he knows the next government has to be stable for a number of years at least because if another election is called within 18 odd months or so the Lib-Dem vote will be decimated & could well never recover.

i'm ok with Nick taking his time, as he absolutely has to get it right, he has no second chance & its make or break for the Lib-Dems, however they MUST get some sort of PR in place before the next election, although the PR ball has gained a lot of momentum & there is enough support to sustain it for a while, it may run-out of steam but it will never truly go away.

i still think that Nick & the Lib-Dems will come out better in the long-term if they side with the Tories & the coalition is a success, than if they join Labour.

:)

kind of a shame about brown, i personally didn't think he was as bad as the tory media made him out to be. but if he has to go to convince the lib dems and keep the conservatives out, then i'm for it.

on the grid.

more, sky news is shit

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gkHwU4DRA8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gkHwU4DRA8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:)

Sky News and Boulton are so right wing that it's not really surprising. Alistair Campbell is a master of mind games and patronising people and Boulton fell for it. Shame he didn't punch him though...

Yeh Sky News are right wing yack yack. But why doesn't Ofcom or some news regulator if there is any do something?

Y4Ar5.png

Yeh Sky News are right wing yack yack. But why doesn't Ofcom or some news regulator if there is any do something?

Because we have a free press, the BBC has to be neutral but commercial TV/Radio stations can be as biased as they like, except they have to give all the major parties equal coverage in an election period.

I think before 9pm we'll have an announcement about whether the Tories will go with Lib Dems or go it alone. Either way we will wake up to David Cameron as PM tomorrow.

I think it's the best way for Labour to go - leave the Lib Dems alone and focus on restoring faith in their party. And in the meantime, the Tories can stuff up.

I think before 9pm we'll have an announcement about whether the Tories will go with Lib Dems or go it alone. Either way we will wake up to David Cameron as PM tomorrow.

I think it's the best way for Labour to go - leave the Lib Dems alone and focus on restoring faith in their party. And in the meantime, the Tories can stuff up.

According to 5live it'll be announced pretty soon and Tory/Lib coalition is a done deal. Could be announced during Scott's show.

yes but they'll probably have 5 years at it. long enough to put the working class on the streets so the rich stock brokers can drive by and laugh. fnar,

on the grid.