Unofficial Mills

15th February to 19th February 2010

Jono

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, disappointed there's no one commenting here - I was walking to the house from the car a while back and missed hearing if Marina's middle name really is Lambrini :D.

Also had a big smile at Beccy having the fork in her handbag, the shield being upstairs in the office and the poor girl in the snow who was on the way to Lady Gaga. And I was relieved to hear the PR4L hasn't been axed.

UM is a nice place

Did Beccy go to school in a pub?

Poor Scott - I was the one who didn't get picked too, but then I didn't really want to get picked. :D

Haha, shame there was no Westwood. He should have a permanent weekly slot in the handovers.
Yes! I'd love that! He could take the chance to be positive about his new slot and encourage those of us that miss it to listen again.

Does anyone know what Westwood is called on Twitter, by the way?

UM is a nice place

Good morning tweeties... Sat on my sofa in PJ's working out the trends for the new series of fashion fix! Week one has double denim! Woohooo
http://twitter.com/therealgokwan/status/9328847202

It sounds like he plans his TV series like Scott does with his Wonder Years. Maybe he wears a dressing gown from time to time too?

Very excited that Chris Cox is coming to Norwich next Tuesday. Got quite a few friends going along to see the one he performed at Edinburgh Festival. Should be a good night.