Unofficial Mills

4th January to 8th January 2009

Jono

Scott and Beccy will be back between 6.30am and 10.00am all week on The Chris Moyles Show with Scott Mills.

I think Scott will love Big Brother this time. Scott was a big supporter of Lady Sov, Dane Bowers and Basshunter's work. In fact it's only thanks to him I knew those Another Level and Basshunter songs (Jingle Bells). Poor Davina has just had to sit through David Gest's Cousin Rita story on Big Mouth. They shut him up too! Now he's sucking up to Davina and is giving her a "pin from Michael Jackson"!

PS It might be cool to wish Joe from the musical a Happy 20th.

Forgive me for it is freezing here as we've had more snow and I'm shattered from the last few days... So I'm just online to set up my recording and then it's back to bed.

Scott's lucky today as schools and colleges go back if there's no snow. People will be listening!

I think they should run a competition to find three suitable candidates for a Come Dine With Me at Scott Mills special for the radio. I want to wine and dine at Chez Mills. You just need someone like Huw Stephens to do the voiceover.

Scott should have watched ITV News tonight. Their lead story, that they trailed ahead all afternoon, was a camera in an icy patch as two people continuously slipped over. One man was jogging and flew in the air first. Before the story was out they got another person slipping over! It was like ITV News meets You've Been Framed. I know times are hard at ITV but were they hoping to send this over for £250?

What amused me was that they started off with "this might at first seem funny but..." - lets be honest, they knew everyone would be laughing despite the serious ITV reporter slant.

PS. If Sara if off tomorrow like she says on Twitter and no one is available maybe Beccy can take over. "Oh hello!"

It is indeed. Personally hoping for a nap soon but can't sleep Fanned sinustis!

I was in hospital (on several different dripped antibiotics) for a week when i had sinusitis. And now i have it long term! Tablets 3 times a day for ages. Are you on anything?

etheridge_tom.png

I think they should run a competition to find three suitable candidates for a Come Dine With Me at Scott Mills special for the radio. I want to wine and dine at Chez Mills. You just need someone like Huw Stephens to do the voiceover.

Oops. Sounds like Moyles got there first. Also looks like Yvie off of X Factor isn't such a fan of Scott:

Children off to school I don't have to go to work till late today . Bit of gmtv coz @chrisdjmoyles not back till monday . X

Alright she redeems herself:

@scott_mills ha ha !! I like you at school pick up time. Its like having curry for breakfast having u in the morning ! U know I love u tho!