Unofficial Mills

Have Chappers and Dave called it a day?

Dave1

They haven't presented a show together in months and then i saw this....

''BBC Radio 1's Chappers and Dave performed their last ever gig together at Harper in November and tickets for the event sold out within days. The gig was so popular that an additional marquee was put up alongside the bar to cater for the guests.''

http://www.fwi.co.uk/Articles/2009/12/07/119073/College-Calendar-Steve-Mears-gets-ready-for-exams.htm

Maybe this has been mentioned before and i have just missed it but was just wondering if it is true or not and whether it includes having anymore radio shows together.

''is Dave1 the real Dave ? '' E*F*4*L

is Dave1 the real Dave ?

Haha, that would be a suprise wouldnt it!

Starting rumours about himself etc etc....

But i'm afraid im not the director of comedy but just a 18 year old student from Gloucester....

Sorry to disappoint EF4L!

''is Dave1 the real Dave ? '' E*F*4*L

• 2 weeks later...

I think that even though he said that there could be a possibility that he gets ask to help Dave do a show when it gets to august and pre-schedule-shake time.

On a separate note Huw's one of the random world people - yesterday when he was on about Submarines igloos and what not.

Sam

I don't see why if R1 wanted him and Dave to carry on covering shows and he wanted to just do that then he could as it not like he is leaving the Beeb. I can now also see why they are trying out Jaymo and Andy Geroge as every radio station needs a double act

Scott and Becky

Annie and Nick

Chris and Dave

ChrisHewgill.jpg