Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills - Life After Radio 1

Frenchie

Sorry if I'm not the first person to start a thread on this subject!

Where do you think Mills will end up once he leaves Radio 1? Unlike Moyles, I can't see Scott presenting on Radio 2 or 6 Music, so does this mean he'll have to move back to commercial radio? Assuming he leaves Radio 1 in 2-4 years, I wouldn't be surprised to see him pop-up somewhere like Capital or BRMB...

Your thoughts?

moyles will struggle the most cause i dont think another station would take a risk of putting him on air incase he offends anyone and the station i dont think could defend him like radio 1 does and he'll never do commercial cause he slags it of most of the time so they wont have him

moyles will struggle the most cause i dont think another station would take a risk of putting him on air incase he offends anyone and the station i dont think could defend him like radio 1 does and he'll never do commercial cause he slags it of most of the time so they wont have him

Well he has done commercial radio before and now he should be less of a worry since he is old(er)

Y4Ar5.png