• Emmerdale
    • Hollyoaks
    • Home & Away
    • Neighbours

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did she? I haven't seen the show for months but it was on at the gym this evening - I didn't notice anything different about the Vic at all.

Noticed Bradley had a different haircut and Dawn now has a baby, also a woman off of Bad Girls is now working in the Vic. That's about all that seemed to have changed.

UM is a nice place

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whilst I am enjoying the current terrorization of Ian Beale by his supposedly dead ex-wife Cindy Beale, I am concerned that some rumours of her apparent existence may be true. If that's the case, then I think it's time the writers and producers of EastEnders called it a day. One reason the show suffered a gradual decline in ratings was due to the resurrection of Dirty Den. Haven't they learned anything? If, however, she remains dead, then they must be praised for creating an interesting storyline. But who could the terrorist be?

At the very beginning I thought that too, but after his arrest for the attack on Patrick, I'm not so sure. Also, that picture of Cindy Beale looking older and holding the newspaper with the headline relating to the incident involving Patrick, how could that have been done? Surely computer software isn't that advanced at home-user level. A part of me wants it to be Cindy, but another part knows if it is, EastEnders will lose even more credibility - the Dallas syndrome.

Any chance of getting a bit of Corrie chat back on this thread? Seems that it's been a while since it was last discussed. Did David actually deserve to be kicked out by Gail or is he genuinely sorry for almost killing his niece? And do you think that Gail will ever forgive him and let him back in the house? Discuss...

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...