Unofficial Mills

Zane Lowe Vs Fearne Cotton

DarkAngelMJH

Ever get the feeling that Radio One management are desperate to make Fearne seem in any way credible? We get Fearne on the request and chart shows when she can be bothered to show up, we get Fearne taking over the Live Lounge and suddenly we have "I used to record myself making up chart shows and wanking over the radio" ads and now Fearne vs. the guy that people actually believe to be a credible and interesting DJ in the hopes that people see that she knows her music and has eclectic tastes and is worthy of her spot.

Fuck off trying to shove her down our throats, you fucking assholes. What is it with management, between Grimshaw and now Fearne? Hey, maybe you could find a typewriter and put it in front of a mic and promote it to drivetime and run some ads telling us how amazing this typewriter is and how grateful it is to be a drivetime DJ whilst we hear an endorsement from Scott Mills every 15 minutes telling us how he left because he knew he couldn't compete with the talents of the typewriter and fantasises about one day being as entertaining.

Same principle, except the typewriter may actually genuinely be more interesting than Fearne Cotton.

11 out of 10 on the annoyance scale do you mean? :confused:

It's a Spinal Tap reference, you film heathen/media student! ;)

Shan't be listening, incidentally. Mainly because I don't want to batter the radio to a pulp, as it's quite new and I like it.

Yup, I predict an 11 from her though.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

It's a Spinal Tap reference, you film heathen/media student! ;)

Shan't be listening, incidentally. Mainly because I don't want to batter the radio to a pulp, as it's quite new and I like it.

Yup, I predict an 11 from her though.

the iPlayer goes up to 11 in volume 8)

Attunement.png

Ever get the feeling that Radio One management are desperate to make Fearne seem in any way credible? We get Fearne on the request and chart shows when she can be bothered to show up, we get Fearne taking over the Live Lounge and suddenly we have "I used to record myself making up chart shows and wanking over the radio" ads and now Fearne vs. the guy that people actually believe to be a credible and interesting DJ in the hopes that people see that she knows her music and has eclectic tastes and is worthy of her spot.

Fuck off trying to shove her down our throats, you fucking assholes. What is it with management, between Grimshaw and now Fearne? Hey, maybe you could find a typewriter and put it in front of a mic and promote it to drivetime and run some ads telling us how amazing this typewriter is and how grateful it is to be a drivetime DJ whilst we hear an endorsement from Scott Mills every 15 minutes telling us how he left because he knew he couldn't compete with the talents of the typewriter and fantasises about one day being as entertaining.

Same principle, except the typewriter may actually genuinely be more interesting than Fearne Cotton.

i think im going to be the only one with the balls to say... well said.

on the grid.

I'm going to agree with Mitchell. I'd say too harsh before yesterday, but I heard the Oh What's Occurring call on Scott's show. Unlike the others, you could tell it was set up to promote Fearne and make her sound wacky. It just turned into another plug for her clothing range.

"No Timmy Trendy, I am bang on trend, that's my clothing range!"