Unofficial Mills

Lady GaGa Has An Actual Penis??!!

Viv

Personally I don't really care, some of her music is fine, but the rest is crap. Thats all that matters to me.

Also Alan, just regarding you're comment about LGB people not liking to associate with Transgender/transsexual people: It's not that we don't like associating with them, it's purely that the term LGBT is fundamentally wrong in some peoples eyes, as with LGB people, it's people who are attracted to in part or in whole, the same gender, whereas with T, it's people who believe they have the wrong bodies, which essentially makes them straight, but of the wrong gender. It's not like we hate them or anything, it's just that it isn't really correct to classify them under the gay/lesbian banner. Meh, my boyfriend could explain better :P

Sorry, proper tangent :P just wanted to make it clear...

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I don't really care, some of her music is fine, but the rest is crap. Thats all that matters to me.

Also Alan, just regarding you're comment about LGB people not liking to associate with Transgender/transsexual people: It's not that we don't like associating with them, it's purely that the term LGBT is fundamentally wrong in some peoples eyes, as with LGB people, it's people who are attracted to in part or in whole, the same gender, whereas with T, it's people who believe they have the wrong bodies, which essentially makes them straight, but of the wrong gender. It's not like we hate them or anything, it's just that it is really correct to classify them under the gay/lesbian banner. Meh, my boyfriend could explain better :P

Sorry, proper tangent :P just wanted to make it clear...

oh ok right,

i heard it some time ago, & didn't mean it to sound like LBG's don't want to associate with transgender/transsexual, just that LBG's didn't want them in their groups, i wasn't exactly sure why, thanx for the clarification of the reason, i understand the reason regarding the wrong body/gender though.

:)