Unofficial Mills

Gamers

fizzbizz

I'll probably just stick to my XBOX :-) these new fangled gadgets are too new for me :biggrin: im just prayin that Halo 3 doesnt come out on the 360, but on the normal XBOX. i'd be well angry if it did. i'd be forced to weigh the fantastic-ness of Halo 3, against payin 260 odd quid to play it.

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

I'll probably just stick to my XBOX :-) these new fangled gadgets are too new for me :biggrin: im just prayin that Halo 3 doesnt come out on the 360, but on the normal XBOX. i'd be well angry if it did. i'd be forced to weigh the fantastic-ness of Halo 3, against payin 260 odd quid to play it.

There's probably no chance it will come out for the normal Xbox. I cant wait for the new Zelda game and MGS4.

Mafroafro.png

MY gaming blog, read it: http://hegotgames.blogspot.com

• 2 years later...

I'm waiting for GTAIV from Tesco too, but they have yet to charge my card, which is getting me really worried, if I can't play it until days after the release I'll go crazy.

Dispatch says 29th April but they still haven't charged me, all very strange.

Anyways, mines coming for PS3, there's no DLC but not to worry, it's not like I can afford to get a 360 as well.

I own a 360 and used to use it a lot but ever since I've turned 18 last august and discovered clubs / alcohol I've lost interest in it. The only time I ever use my 360 now is to play Fifa with a friend when he's back from Uni. I will be buying GTA IV though.