Unofficial Mills

Apparently swine flu parties are a bad idea...

Jono

Don't parents do that with chicken pox to ensure all the kids get it? Pretty stupid to do with Swine Flu though. It's not all that different to the flu that's always around and no one goes out of their way to catch flu normally.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Don't parents do that with chicken pox to ensure all the kids get it? Pretty stupid to do with Swine Flu though. It's not all that different to the flu that's always around and no one goes out of their way to catch flu normally.

:yeahthat: Precisely what I said earlier. I think the media are encouraging the public to behave like total morons over this. Mind you, the general public can be pretty dense.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

:yeahthat: Precisely what I said earlier. I think the media are encouraging the public to behave like total morons over this. Mind you, the general public can be pretty dense.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”

Albert Einstein

I think that says it all Nati.

NHS24 said i should phone an ambulance when i used them to check if i had swineflu lol the symptoms are so vague. Swineflu partys are probably a bad idea but parents can be foolish... points to all the kids with measles because there parents were scared about unproven rumours about mmr

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

there parents were scared about unproven rumours about mmr

Even though David Wakefield's findings were found untrue , my stepmum insisted not to let my 6 year old brother have the MMR incase he got autism... thing is my little brother now has autism and hasnt had the MMR so her reasons why she didnt get him vaccinated are completly pointless... stupid woman!

Kitty <3