Unofficial Mills

Michael Jackson has died

dstrkzn

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh i dont really see why the bbc confirmed it since pretty much nothing has changed AP confirmed it a while ago

The pressure I assume. All the news channels confirmed it at the same time.

I think this news will shake up everyone whether they're a fan or not.

What is bloody amazing is how Twitter and the internet really have spread this news with in minutes. I'm actually cold hearing it being officially announced.

I just saw this on another site. Such a shame, Michael Jackson was a legend. He defined pop, made it what it was. I know a lot of fans will grieve for him, despite the allegations against him. He went through a media shitstorm, and managed to come through it all with a promise for new shows. Have to respect him for that.

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

Guest inxces4308

Well i'm recording US stations, if this is going to be like lennon all over again then these things can come in handy in 30 years time.....

Moyles will be interesting in the morning, hopefully he wont say too much but then wont just pass straight over it.

Guest inxces4308
He had an awful life towards the end.

Nobody will really remember that to be honest, not now anyway.

He will earn more money now than he ever has. Tons of royalties, tribute albums, merchandise, and then no doubt unreleased tracks will get released and be big hits even if they are shit.

He may have been fifty, but people die younger than that these days even without a stress filled life of pop. He put a lot into his music. It was bound to take a toll on his health.

He looked so well in that press conference earlier this year.

Can we really judge his health from his appearance? The man put enough trauma onto his skin and face to put that into doubt.