Unofficial Mills

Eurovision Song Contest 2009

Gamesmaster18993

dunno never seen/heard him before, just a random i think

Duncan James from the boyband Blue, off of All Rise etc. He was in the band with Antony Costa, Simon Webbe and Lee Ryan.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say that I honestly think the Danish song was the best one - maybe because I've heard it so often, maybe just because it was "the best" compared to the music I usually listen to. And we live in Germany, so we voted 5 times for Denmark.

But now Brinck did not win, and then it's okay that Norway won instead. It was the 2nd best song of the competition and they're our neighbours. And I have some family in Norway.

It was definitely the best winner in many years. Or at least since 2002 or something like that.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

No I didn't vote for Norway but I'm happy he won. Sweden and Norway have a love hate relationship. Some swedes would rather see Norway losing then Sweden winning :P

lol Sort of like England with Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland then :)

Do you think we would have done better with the twins? I do i think we might have come 4th :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=953u__xgTU8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=953u__xgTU8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sam

Are you a big Ronan Keating fan then?

No, not just Ronan Keating, but I like that kind of music. I like Ronan Keating too, but I don't really listen to him that much. It's just very much like some of the other artists I listen to.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot