Unofficial Mills

Swine Flu

E*F*4L

That was actually a rather witty, tongue in cheek Spinal Tap reference from Alan. You should see this spoof rockumentary Jono. It's very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d54UU-fPIsY

"Where can you go from there?"

"These go to eleven." We watched it in Media Studies, brilliant film. Nice one Alan.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen the TV ad warning me not to sneeze and then wipe my hand on a lift button. Or not to press lift buttons or something.

I've never had proper seasonal flu (I won't touch wood, because it might have the virus on it) so I'm not too concerned about catching this because it doesn't seem to spread much faster. Apparently they have revised the death count due to this flu downwards in Mexico, it does seem more media hype than serious pandemic.

However, if it spreads and I catch it, I won't be so laissez-faire in future about these things.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Interesting to point out that 13 out of an estimated population of 65,000,000 people in the UK have confirmed Swine Flu. More people have a common cold, for gods sake!!

Didn't stop my university sending me a panic e-mail telling me to check my inbox every morning (I assume that's not a euphemism) to check the university isn't closed because of it.

Tulisa of N-Dubz is being treated in hospital for suspected swine flu.

The 20-year-old singer was travelling to Athens in Greece to visit family when she became sick during the flight, reports The Sun.

A spokesman for N-Dubz confirmed the star is sick, saying: "We are hopeful Tulisa will be given the all-clear and will be well enough to leave hospital in the next couple of days."

After fainting and suffering from similar symptoms to the virus, Tulisa was taken to an isolated ward in Pendeli, Greece.

A source tells the paper: "Tulisa is very poorly indeed. She has gone from a huge high of chart success and the tour to panicking about her health."

"Tulisa's family have been forced to wear masks and have only been allowed minimal contact. It is a terrifying time."

http://angryape.com/news/2009/05/02/n-dubz-star-hospitalised-with-suspected-swine-flu

take control

Interesting to point out that 13 out of an estimated population of 65,000,000 people in the UK have confirmed Swine Flu. More people have a common cold, for gods sake!!

Wow the UK population has grown since I last checked! It must be those extra 5 million people who brought the flu with them.

My uni is recommending that I don't go to Mexico.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Wow the UK population has grown since I last checked! It must be those extra 5 million people who brought the flu with them.

My uni is recommending that I don't go to Mexico.

Its about 61,000,000 but i was writing in a hurry. Well, its 61,000,000 that we know about! There is alot unaccounted for!

take control

Its about 61,000,000 but i was writing in a hurry. Well, its 61,000,000 that we know about! There is alot unaccounted for!

And they won't know about those Albanians in my loft if they keep quiet.

I'm still eagerly awaiting the Government Swine Flu leaflet that has apparently be sent to all of us. Sure there will be much fun to be had with it... paper plane construction, home made mask, makeshift tissue for when you get the snuffles? Who knows... the possibilities are endless...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I'm still eagerly awaiting the Government Swine Flu leaflet that has apparently be sent to all of us. Sure there will be much fun to be had with it... paper plane construction, home made mask, makeshift tissue for when you get the snuffles? Who knows... the possibilities are endless...

I'm still waiting for their pack on how to deal with man flu :(