Unofficial Mills

did anyone not get an e-mail?

popbitcher

Me or 4 of the people I had apply for me have got emails yet :(

didn't think that was allowed ?

i was going to apply & if i got some i was going to give them away on here, but i was told that you had to have ID etc to prove if you actually won the tickets :confused:

:)

As their guest

i wouldn't be going as it's to far for me really,

didn't think anyone here would have wanted to go with me anyway, i would have asked Jono if he didn't get any tickets, i suppose it would have cheered him up a bit, anyhoo he has press passes now.

According to The 4th Floor Twitter:

Minor hiccup corrected on the Check Tickets page on the R1 Big Weekend site. Go here please, people: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2009/tickets/ticketcheck/

Typed in a bit more information into the page and got the message: "Thank you for checking. We will get back to you as soon as possible to say whether or not you have been successful."

It seems the process has been rubbish this year as I've still not had an e-mail.

According to The 4th Floor Twitter:

Typed in a bit more information into the page and got the message: "Thank you for checking. We will get back to you as soon as possible to say whether or not you have been successful."

It seems the process has been rubbish this year as I've still not had an e-mail.

i thought you had got press passes ?

That's not really the point - I haven't had a response to the ticket ballet and it seems I'm in the same boat as many other disappointed people.

You're going to a ballet with tickets?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.