Unofficial Mills

Lady Gaga in the Live Lounge

Jono

The funny thing about poker face is that she just is basically singing some nonsense acapella and will occasionally hit a key, before just playing something random for 10 seconds at one point.

But the Viva mistake is still on the video. I suppose it's just not good for the flow when you're playing it as a track throughout the day.

She's just making up all these lyrics!

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

Guest inxces4308

Well she looks like a complete dick. She annoyed me on Jonathan Ross last week.

She performed Poker Face in the same way on American Idol a few weeks ago, yes i'm sad enough to watch it!

Her acoustic version of Poker Face doesn't even sound like it's in the same key through the song. Just random notes.

I appreciate that there's a lot of pressure performing like that and she's fairly inexperienced as a performing artist but Viva la vida sounds like it needed a lot more practise.

She clearly doesn't rehearse. She just makes up keys for the main song and forgets the words for the cover!

They seem to be bigging it up because of the visual content. But audio wise it wasn't any sort of a treat.

She just hits random keys I think, then 'sings' over the top

She adds her own little touch to different performances, from playing the piano with her heel to screeching like a strangulated crow on Jonathan Ross regardless of whether it will sound and good to the audience. For me, that reduces her credibility as an artist.

not the best, i'll agree..

whats with the "oh oh oh oh oh" thing that she does? she does it on poker face too. the lips are a little off-putting too - i was extremely confused at first - thought something had gone really wrong with a collagen injection or something, then i realised it was the makeup :S

okay, im all done with the lady gaga slagging off fest now! i'll get back in the cage!

the triumphant return of "oh! what's occurring?"