Unofficial Mills

My Life as an Animal - BBC Three

Jono

Just me that wants to see that quite bizarre programme about people living the life of animals tonight then?

This show might be right up Scott's street. People pretending to be actual animals and trying to become an actual Dr Doolittle.

Eight intrepid volunteers take part in an innovative and bold experiment, in this new series. To try and learn more about animals, they sleep, eat and endeavour to communicate with horses, dogs, pigs, penguins and seals. By getting back to basics, the experiment also hopes to help the participants learn something about their own lives as well as the animals.

<object height="340" width="560"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu3CvToURQU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="340" width="560"></object>

It's on at 9pm on BBC Three.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being disgusting or anything but what if a pig takes a fancy to one of them?

Wasn't that whole link about that.

Its one of those shows that you will say "i wont watch it/ i didn't watch it- no way(trying to be cool)" but you can't help watching it.

reading out more posts scott?

etheridge_tom.png

I think the woman is going to annoy me. Crying because she thought she'd be in a tent :rolleyes:

I'm not so sure how a tent would make a difference anyway. The man seems to be getting much more stuck in it judging by the amount of poo on him.

The food looks like All Bran.

I used to eat dog food so I don't think I'd have a problem with it. I think I'd want plenty of water after that.

Nope - they're sucking the pig's ears now. Decided the man is more bonkers.