Unofficial Mills

Britain's Got Talent 2009

Chippy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ Talent on Jeremy Kyle:

<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=4532943">dj talent clip 3</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=4532943,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor="/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=4532943,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor=" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"/></object>

take control

Everyone was on about that DJ Talent Bloke at Science today. Mixed views about him really, "He was rubbish"... "Absolutely amazing!"

Though am quite surprised one of the judges said that it could be in the charts, the amount of people who'd download it without TRYING to get it in the charts may not be many.

That sword bloke wasn't as good as I wanted, too wobbly.

samozzy.png

I thought he was total crap! and those gold teeth.. yuck!

hollie the ballerina/singer was a'mazin tho

I agree about the teeth... 7k just to cover some teeth in gold/whatever they were...

And yeah, the outfit wasn't the best, but sweet for a girl of that age... Wow voice!

samozzy.png

• 4 weeks later...

I watched this last night, and thought the ventriloquist was better than the singing guy that went through... 'Flawless' were very impressive though, incredibly tight choreography for a bunch of 'amateurs' - good stuff.

Can't believe the fiddling clothes-horses got to the final last year though. I thought everyone had tired of this sort of cynical attempt to reinvent classical music.

Think I'll probably watch more as the week goes on. It's a variety show, innit.

Looks good tonight, not actually watched the semis yet. Been a bit busy, should get to it tonight...

That's the thing - if you miss it tonight that's it really - you're out of touch. Not like the normal BGT weekly episodes.

I am amazed Simon Cowell hasn't punched Piers Morgan. I would have done by now.

It would be too obvious. Piers is clearly employed by la Cowell for a reason. Perhaps he needs someone more irritating than himself on every show to make him look good? Louis Walsh worked, and Piers Morgan and Amanda Holden do sterling service at the moment. Having said this, I'd happily help you to thump Mr Morgan. Just let me know when and where.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.