Unofficial Mills

Did I hear earlier?... (The All New Scott Mills Show)

Richy23

I'm sure on the way home earlier between about 4:30/5:30 Scott mentioned it'll be the 'All New' Scott Mills show from Monday, with Chappers then saying that Scott seems to be building up to it a bit too much...Does anyone know why it's going to be ''All New''?...

I'm sure on the way home earlier between about 4:30/5:30 Scott mentioned it'll be the 'All New' Scott Mills show from Monday, with Chappers then saying that Scott seems to be building up to it a bit too much...Does anyone know why it's going to be ''All New''?...

It's ironic. It won't be different at all - they are just going to add some new features in next week in replace of Oh What's Occurring.

I appreciate OWO alot more now it's only on for one week (even if it's only been like that for a week). When Scott gets a new feature they're amarzing so I'm kinda glad they've done what they have.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

I appreciate OWO alot more now it's only on for one week (even if it's only been like that for a week). When Scott gets a new feature they're amarzing so I'm kinda glad they've done what they have.

The podcasts just don't look as appealing to me now though. I can live without the general banter on the show. It's stuff like Dear Scott and Oh What's Occurring that makes the podcast a good listen in my opinion.

Dare I ask whether the old people and kids will gain a weekly feature on the new show?

Due to the show not being how it once was, I have come up with not one but two ideas to save it. However, I can only remember one of the ideas, i'll post in this thread when/if i remember the other one. :)

Credit Crunch Dinner

This can be done live or pre-recorded, one of the team or maybe all of them go to a supermarket and see how much free food they can get. Not just tasters but saying "Can I try a bit of that" at the meat counter or something. Oh and they are dressed like a tramp (speaking like one too). The tramp part is important...

Maybe a competition of who can get the most free food while dressed as a tramp.

Y4Ar5.png

I'd like to see something like this maybe:

Monday - Kids and Old People & Stupid Street

Tuesday - Best Guest (Beccy, Chappers, Scott and TOTDS try to score the best guest. Rated by the show. Similar to best guest week.)

Wednesday - Pranks and Show & Tell

Thursday - Oh What's Occurring & Dear Scott

Friday - The Wonder Years & Floor Fillers

Can they not get Beccy to do stuff like Laura used to? For God's sake Laura dressed as a Nun, Paris Hilton and all sorts! I thought that was hilarious! Also, bringing back the prank calls would be good. I know because of the BBC getting stricter etc. this may not be possible but hypothetically I would love to see it. Finally, WHERE'S THE ANGRY PIZZA MAN?! :)

www.drainpipeclothing.com

Can they not get Beccy to do stuff like Laura used to?

No no no. Beccy is different. People should stop trying to morph the two into one. I like Beccy for having a different sense of humour. She is quick witted and that's where she becomes funny. Laura had guts and that was her forte... back when you were able to do more pre-recorded stuff.

No no no. Beccy is different. People should stop trying to morph the two into one. I like Beccy for having a different sense of humour. She is quick witted and that's where she becomes funny. Laura had guts and that was her forte... back when you were able to do more pre-recorded stuff.

I agree, I like the fact that they didn't try to replace Laura with someone almost identical to her. I think they should give her a better feature though, Beccy's classiffied have gotten a bit boring recently. I would like more of a mix of features though, some with conversation and others to be a bit more lively. Also Bring Back Badly Bleeped Tv, it was brillaint, they shouldn't have gotten rid of it.

Tuesday - Best Guest (Beccy, Chappers, Scott and TOTDS try to score the best guest and are rated similarly to how Moyles did it)

i like giving stupid street its own feature but then i bet they would not like the work load or they wouldnt have got rid of oh whats occurring :confused:

Yes its a good Idea, the stuff they come up with is normally great. Would it work being a full time feature though?

Well they used to do random survey of the day. If you remember that's where 'Britney Spears smells of trout came from'.

Well they used to do random survey of the day. If you remember that's where 'Britney Spears smells of trout came from'.

lol yeah, I really miss random survey of the day and It would be interesting to see the feature come back, but with the people of stupid street.

It will be very interesting to see what actually changes from Monday, what the new features will be like, and whatever happens to the current ones

I agree, I like the fact that they didn't try to replace Laura with someone almost identical to her. I think they should give her a better feature though, Beccy's classiffied have gotten a bit boring recently. I would like more of a mix of features though, some with conversation and others to be a bit more lively. Also Bring Back Badly Bleeped Tv, it was brillaint, they shouldn't have gotten rid of it.

Badly Bleeped TV was great - they should definitely bring that back!

Beccy's Classifieds have been good in the past but, yeah, have been a bit dull recently. I still like the concept, though.

Tuesday - Best Guest (Beccy, Chappers, Scott and TOTDS try to score the best guest. Rated by the show. Similar to best guest week.)

I agree, that would be good. I Love Stupid Street!