Unofficial Mills

23rd March to 27th March 2009

Emma

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have got that little boy that does the football reports - my mind's at a blank with his name. I know I can imagine an owl with the same name as him though.

I think there's laws against harassing kids, Emma!

You should have got that little boy that does the football reports - my mind's at a blank with his name. I know I can imagine an owl with the same name as him though.

Lloyd (sp?)? Would have been amazing, oh yes. "I like Turkey, 'cause turkeys make funny noises" is one of the best football comment ever.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

ah god bless them days

Think it was 'cos in those days no one knew what Unofficial Mills. Now they just drift in and out every day.

I like this Dizzee song. Never heard it before. Does he end with "Dizzee for PM!"?

Lloyd (sp?)? Would have been amazing, oh yes. "I like Turkey, 'cause turkeys make funny noises" is one of the best football comments ever.

That's the one! 7353 words worth of essays (31 pages I've done) and my mind is a blank.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Excellent coverage of the Wing messages there. Would have been great to get some of our messages read out as well, but hey you can't have everything.

It's only an hour long show. Less cringey birthday stuff this year anyway - that was the emphasis :P