omelette/scrambled egg (though it is often forced upon me),

stuffed pasta, particularly the meat kind,

paté,

shepherd's pie/cottage pie,

mayonnaise/salad cream,

horseradish flavoured anything,

chutney,

marmalade,

meat with loads of fat you have to cut round.

ETC.

My grandmother's vegetables. I only have to endure them once maybe twice a year but seriously the woman drowns the poor things. She must put them to boil at least a month before. If you put a bit of carrot in your mouth it literary disintegrates on contact with your tongue. And you know what grandparents are like with their grandkids eating veg...

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Goodness you are a fussy eater Ellie. Harry Hill would have a field day with you. ;) I agree aparagus is lovely, but it makes your pee smell rank. Probably means it's good for you though.

I will try anything once. I've found out I'm allergic to turnips and swedes (same as my mum), I just yack copiously about half an hour after I've eaten them. I don't like liver or any type of offal, but apart from that I think I will eat absolutely anything.

I am a good dinner party guest.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I could go on for ever about foods i dont eat (im extremely fussy).

But as for foods out parents have put us of, due to us having hot quiche lorane (you know the one with ham and cheese) on almost a weekly basis when i was younger even the thought of any kind of hot quiche makes me feel sick.

And i also cant stand baked beans - i dont ever remember eating them but apparently as a baby i loved them.

Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, I'm dyspraxic.

I used to have an irrational hatred for mashed potato, I loved the other ways of cooking potato, but I hated it when it was mashed. Only the last few years I've somehow got over it and I like it now, especially when mixed with mayo :)

Anyway, onto foods that currently make me vom: I hate onions, tomatoes, egg (unless it's scrambled), mushrooms, salad cream, marmite (obvious one), chicken kiev, quiche, indian tonic water and paté plus a few more I can't think of right now. Also after watching a Mischief special on disgusting foods a fair while back, I've been put off processed meat, I really don't trust what is actually in that stuff, gross!

kyliewilson.png

Guest CancerForTheCure
baked beans make me want to :puke: even the smell of them.

I remember watching a documentary in Psychology about a guy who had a phobia of baked beans after he saw a film where someone was having a bath in them. He was particularly scared of Heinz and he couldn't even go to a supermarket in case he bumped into a Heinz section :P

I will try anything once.

Me too. You can't criticise anything until you've tried it. I'm a pescetarian and because my boyfriend is a vegetarian it would probably be easier for me if I switched to vegetarianism but pescetarians are much healthier so I don't think I should give up fish. Plus I like it a lot. It does however mean that whenever I eat seafood I have to close my eyes (especially when it's octopus or prawns!!!) as it looking at it makes me feel slightly sick and guilty. Also, I often feel sick after boiled eggs but I eat them anyway. And when I was small I used to tell everyone I was allergic to potatoes - I couldn't stand them and people would always force me to eat them so I'd be there for hours feeling very sick. Oh and whenever I was ill my mum used to make me drink homemade onion juice - I can deal with onions but I'm always sick after onion juice; it's the other way round for my brother - he's fine drinking onion juice but as soon as he discovers that there is a tiny amount of onion in his meal he won't even touch it.