Unofficial Mills

23rd February to 27th February 2009

Jono

Come to this thread each afternoon from 4pm for live discussion during the show or leave a comment afterwards to let us know your views.

Rob Da Bank just played a French mix of Lady Hawke (Paris s'enflamme) where she sings French a la Avril Lavigne. One for the show methinks...

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I met my ex-husband when a man I knew from work asked me to go to the pub with him and 4 mates. I had on old red trousers a sports shirt and trainers, my hair in a pony tail, and had generally made no effort and looked completely unglamorous.

I think the man that asked me for this night of beer and darts with the lads had hoped I'd be his date, but when I met all of his friends I decided I liked my ex husband - and he must've liked me because he asked to meet up with me the next day (when his friend wasn't listening).

UM is a nice place

Is it just me that bothers to run and tries to catch a bus even if you run stupidly? Thankfully today it was worth it.

Nope it isn't only you. Unfortunately it wasn't worth it for me today. Had to spend another 20 minutes standing next to a pongy fish and chip shop desperate for the loo!

I think most of you already know where I met my lovely partner.;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.