Unofficial Mills

Cox or Whiley?

Fraz- J

Who should present the mid-morning show?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who should present the mid-morning show?

• Sara Cox
    • Jo Whiley

Guest CancerForTheCure
I LOVE that plan! That gets my vote :)

Really not. I prefer Colin on his own.

Aww Coxy said she liked me, I feel kinda guilty for voting Jo now...

So you should. Jo would never say anything like that ;)

Guest CancerForTheCure
Me too but I never really listen to the radio at that time of night unless I am driving so I never hear him :( I miss Colin. How about just binning Edith and giving the show to Colin? ;)

Yes please :D As long as he can also keep his other show 'cause I quite listening to him at night whilst doing work. Yeah I'm definitely up for it ;) Nice compromise.

Another thing is that Jo Whiley reads her own texts and e-mails. I prefer that element of interactivity. Most comments to Sara are sorted by the producers. I hope Sara is given a bigger role at Radio 1 soon though. I dare say Radio 1 are giving her the one day week until the summer to make up for her busy role the last year.

I don't think Jo Whiley is that bad, she does know her music. But I do think she'd be better off either on 6 Music or doing a Colin Murray-style evening show, I don't think she's really that suited to a daytime slot any more. As much as it pains me to say it I think someone like Sara Cox would do a much better job in her time-slot if she was put there permanently, she seems to be a bit more 'in touch' with the age remit.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...