Unofficial Mills

Support UM and chat - 15th February 2009

Jono

Just a reminder for the newbies here that's there a scheme running where you can support UM with a small amount each month (or a year) through PayPal for some hidden extras on the forum. Just click this link, read the information and follow the links.

If that doesn't take your fancy (or you're feeling flush!) you can contribute to Unofficial Mills through PayPal and give as much (or as little!) as you like.

We're hoping to buy the chat software license again within the next month to bring you another live chat with the team, and we've also got forum license renewals coming up in the next three weeks - so please support us if you can!

More details coming about the chat soon...

You can Donate without signing up to PayPal which is a good thing. You also get a nice fuzzy feeling inside for Giving Jono money (we all know he needs it :P) also the added benefits of Donating are nice. So I'd suggest to any one to do it, its not that much money at the end of the day :)

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Guess it'll be time for me to renew my subscription soon... it is worth it though, I spend enough time on here so I feel as if I should be contributing in some way. Remember when Moylesworld made a big thing of this and were trying to convince everyone that Jono was exploiting us or something? :rolleyes:

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Very kind Alan - thank you and to all of the others who helped with cash. I think all together we've sorted the forum software. Just chat software to sort now (but we might have a while for that - Scott needs to find some free time!)