Unofficial Mills

Valentines Day 2009

squiggle

Today is not going so good. I'm trying to work but just can't get anything done. Instead I am listening to a lot of Jimmy Eat World and identifying with it. I feel like I need a break from how I feel so realistically that's either alcohol or Diazepam. I think it'll be alcohol a bit later on. Tempting to start now and see if it helps with the essay writing.

I don't really want to spend tonight with the boy who is putting me through all this pain. I don't want to spend the night at home on my own either though. I am seriously needing some moping time and I'm not getting the chance.

I ventured out to the Coop and had to take out my earphones to pay and was bombarded with "get your loved one something special this Valentines day" GRRRRRRRRR.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Well I now have experience of how stressful it can also be for singles as well on valentines day. I spent most of last night and this morning being told by people from my work that I need to tell that special someone how I feel, and unfortunately when I try to explain why I think its complicated and how I'm reluctant to speak to her, it only makes them more determined for me to tell her.

How can anyone have such an overly complicated, yet non-existant love life?

Not impressed with censorship

Oh, I do.....

Well it's all over for another year! Thank fook.

They played Sex On Fire. That's the song that, a week ago, I used as an opportunity to pull one of my best friends. You probably all know that things didn't work out the way I wanted to with him. Well, my other friend was off at the bar so we had an emotional moment over that one.

Still... I pulled a guy and a girl. Both friends of mine, both forfeits, but neither was a bad experience, and meant I made something of Middle of February day. It could have gone a lot lot worse.

Well I now have experience of how stressful it can also be for singles as well on valentines day. I spent most of last night and this morning being told by people from my work that I need to tell that special someone how I feel, and unfortunately when I try to explain why I think its complicated and how I'm reluctant to speak to her, it only makes them more determined for me to tell her.

yes it is lame for single people. especially when you have people who are already in relationships, telling you that you should get with someone. it just makes it worse.

on the grid.

yes it is lame for single people. especially when you have people who are already in relationships, telling you that you should get with someone. it just makes it worse.

the thing is, 3 of the people who think i should tell her are single as well! haha

to cut a long story short, my now ex accused me of cheating with a girl from work, who i've now fallen for. I find it impossible to tell if she is being just being friendly or if she likes me back, some days she's always texting me, other days, like today, she barely says anytin to me.

argh! women :|

Not impressed with censorship

argh! women :|

Men are just as confusing and send just as many mixed signals, trust me!

Perhaps we need a "confused by the opposite/same sex romantic interest" specific thread?

Oh and in my most recent case, he was sending me mixed signals because he didn't know how he felt about me. So on the advice of a few friends, I made a move on him and it helped him make up his mind. Unfortunately he decided he only really likes me as a friend but it was fun while it lasted and I got an answer. I think any answer is better than no answer.

I am very glad this is all over and I can go back to enjoying being single, not being looked down upon for it. I think myself and my single friends had more fun than the couples.