Unofficial Mills

Do you think Barry Island texter is a celeb?

Jono

They've been rather coy about the actual identity of the Barry Island texter and he's not received a call back yet.

But I'm thinking it could just be a celebrity like someone off of The View, Paolo Nutini or Glasvegas. I imagine them to all speak a lot like him.

surely he must know it's not a normal text number! also how come only scott gets the texts?

do we know for sure it's a guy, mun?

I'm not convinced he is real at all. I mean Blodwin? Scott might have made him up for laughs.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

surely he must know it's not a normal text number! also how come only scott gets the texts?

do we know for sure it's a guy, mun?

I suppose he could be using the longer text number that you can use? And just using the wrong number.

But can those characters really be anything but a joke?

The poster formerly known as Robbo

They can't text him by mistake. Who has a personal number anywhere near 81199?

Call yourself a guru? You can text 07786 201 111 too. I use that number as it counts as a free number for texts on my phone as opposed to 81199 which isn't.

Call yourself a guru? You can text 07786 201 111 too. I use that number as it counts as a free number for texts on my phone as opposed to 81199 which isn't.

I didn't know that actually. How come that number isn't promoted?

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Its the "off shore" type number, for those who can't text the short number. They aren't going to promote the freebie one!

And yes Steph! It counts as a normal text number!

:woo::woohoo: This is good news! The amount of times that I have wanted to text Scott/Moyles/Greg and haven't done coz of extra cost! Glad to know this now

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson