Unofficial Mills

26th January to 30th January 2009

Jono

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pahahaha! How did Jono know Mykonos was the gay mecca of Greece?

I've been there. It's all poof and windmills. Lovely place though.

Y'know me, I know all the hot spots, especially as I've never been further than a day trip to France.

Meee. Just finished a workout DVD - there's no way in hell Coleen Nolan is fitter (as in healthier ;)) than me! Grr.

Quiet a few people have been doing the Davina DVD and have been hobbling around all day! It's funny when the teachers ask them to sit down!

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Quiet a few people have been doing the Davina DVD and have been hobbling around all day! It's funny when the teachers ask them to sit down!

I think that may be me tomorrow. At first I didn't think it was working, but after a few excercises I started to ache - that must mean I've done something right!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Woohoo mention! Scott - I feel left out - I went through the pain of one of those DVDs just fifteen minutes ago!

I once hurt my neck so badly doing an exercise DVD, I ended up in one of those white collar things. I probably shouldn't mention that it was during the warm up that the injury occurred.:oops:

I once hurt my neck so badly doing an exercise DVD, I ended up in one of those white collar things. I probably shouldn't mention that it was during the warm up that the injury occurred.:oops:

Is it strange I find the more complex ones easier to follow than the warm ups?

Oooh dear, Scott and technology...

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.