Twitter

MissCorsham

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just going to add those 2! lol Aled is now looking for people to follow him on twitter : www.twitter.com/ahj

incidentally, if you can see stuff everyone else is twittering about, but you can't see certain people's stuff, even though you are following, does this mean they have you blocked?

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I heard Moyles' Twitter discussion this morning, at first I was adamant that I wouldn't sign onto it coz it seemed way to simple for me, now I dunno if I should create a Twitter page, I could record all the many thoughts I have on the day that I wouldn't usually do on Facebook (frequent status changing is very annoying) but with all the follower stuff it seems pretty high maitenance to manage :confused:

kyliewilson.png

Who is JM1234 - anyone know?

Scott would tweet about what he's watching on TV or who's at his house I think, or anyone he's due to meet that he's a bit excited about - or maybe what Fraser is making for dinner. Just normal stuff but it'd be interesting to us fans. I still remember how much I missed Scottcam when it stopped, it was great even though some of the visitors were specially invited. :)

UM is a nice place