MissCorsham

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Twitter.com/jonathanex is me.

I'm following Stephen Fry, Wossy, Schofield, The 4th Floor (BBC R1 web team), a whole bunch of ex-1up.com staff, a bunch of the readers of my site, people from other forums, a few game developers, Graham Linehan and more.

I love it - and the more people you follow and the more follow you the better it gets.

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

I can confirm danny is who he says he is... I'm on it and Nihal I think joined last night but I'm just checking it's really him

I now also have yourself Producer Chris, Barack Obama, Ian Mackenzie, Jonathon Blake, possibly Nihal, Alex Zane, John Cleese, Sam Bailey, Tom Bateman, possibly Greg James.

I'm most enjoying the Newsbeat lot at the moment, they have bizarre working hours and many interesting insights on the world and its news.

"Unlikely that myself, Blakey, Jim Reed and co will ever gather more than a 'cult' following." actual newsbeat quote from Ian Mackenzie.

I now also have yourself Producer Chris, Barack Obama, Ian Mackenzie, Jonathon Blake, possibly Nihal, Alex Zane, John Cleese, Sam Bailey, Tom Bateman, possibly Greg James.

Maybe time to get the UM twitter working again since the Big Weekend in May last year. Beings so many of you have signed up (well, a few!)

I'm on Twitter, I think I'm www.twitter.com/behelzebub - I'm currently following Calvin Harris, Jonathan Ross, Drowned In Sound (it's a music site) and some other music site that started following me so I decided to follow them in return. Feel free to add me, I could do with following people I actually know...

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...