Unofficial Mills

24th November to 28th November 2008

DekaFlash

Will he actually slip some ABBA in you think?

One can but hope... mind you, the boyf would probably make me turn the radio off. He has a near pathogical 'dislike' of ABBA!:(

This is gonna be fun, *rubs hands together together with glee smiley*. Scott and Zane seem to have such a good rapport.

Hope they'll have a pillow fight at the end!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One can but hope... mind you, the boyf would probably make me turn the radio off. He has a near pathogical 'dislike' of ABBA!:(

This is gonna be fun, *rubs hands together together with glee smiley*. Scott and Zane seem to have such a good rapport.

Hope they'll have a pillow fight at the end!

Bet they will if he comes in his dressing gown

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Sigh... I have to change Greg's Facebook fan page to make it clearer it's a fan page and not something Radio 1 runs :rolleyes: I swear the more you help Radio 1 the tougher things get. I doubt they moderate pages which are ran by people they don't know.

Sigh... I have to change Greg's Facebook fan page to make it clearer it's a fan page and not something Radio 1 runs :rolleyes: I swear the more you help Radio 1 the tougher things get. I doubt they moderate pages which are ran by people they don't know.

I tohught the Scott one was run by sam the internet guy :oops:

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Where was Chappers yesterday? Are Chappers and Dave part of the international In New Music We Trust shows? The Lie-In from France perhaps?

Haha, Scott's second windscreen wipers wasn't in time

Bit like the person pushing the buttons today for Newsbeat;)