Unofficial Mills

Cheeseboard cakes!

anne-marie

I was just listening again to Scott's shows last week...and after hearing about cheeseboard's again, i found this amazing website!!

They make wedding cakes out of cheese and make them look like cheeseboards!

I would post the URL but don't have enough posts yet....so type in "creative cheeseboard cake" (name of company) into google and the website will pop up!

Guest CancerForTheCure
"economical as they can be admired as a centre piece" -.-

Not exactly - it's a bit out of context. "The are attractive and economical as they can be admired as a centre piece and then served in the same manner as a traditional cheese board selection."

Not exactly - it's a bit out of context. "The are attractive and economical as they can be admired as a centre piece and then served in the same manner as a traditional cheese board selection."

I meant it wasn't the most admirable thing in the world that can be eaten

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Guest CancerForTheCure
I meant it wasn't the most admirable thing in the world that can be eaten

I'd say it's quite original and definitely more attractive than an averege cheese board. It might not be more admirable than some cakes but if people want to use it as an alternative it's quite likely to attract a lot of attention.