Unofficial Mills

3rd November to 7th November 2008

Jono

Oh I see, I think my mum would like those, she likes those roll-mop herring things.

She probably would. It's fantastic on brown bread mixed with a bit of egg mayo and cucumber. Very high in Omega 3 fish oils which are really good for you.

Haha! Shall I do a cook off a la Monsieur Ramsey on UM one evening? Or start a Jamie Oliver style campaign?;)

PS. So happy about the possiblity of a Blur reunion!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She probably would. It's fantastic on brown bread mixed with a bit of egg mayo and cucumber. Very high in Omega 3 fish oils which are really good for you.

Haha! Shall I do a cook off a la Monsieur Ramsey on UM one evening? Or start a Jamie Oliver style campaign?;)

PS. So happy about the possiblity of a Blur reunion!

I'll pass on the recipe, thankyou =]. The cook-off idea sounds fabulous!

And yes, a Blur reunion, hope it goes ahead! I love britpop.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

It's smoked herring roe in a tube, sounds odd, but I love it. I forget that although you're Danish Sigrid, you live in Germany.

Haha, well, I am more Danish than I'm German, so I don't blame you.

Talking about fish.. the other day my English teacher asked us if we knew the names of any fish, and one of my class mates said "trout". I really had to concentrate to not laugh :P

Dinner time, see you!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I'm good thank you, just got back from the library weighed down with textbooks - oh how I love assignments. How are you?

Looking forwards to IOBF!

Im alright. Was really ill last night and still have a bit of a sore head. Hopefully that will go away soon though as going into the union for a couple of drinks later with a mate.