Unofficial Mills

3rd November to 7th November 2008

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about Scott's show as it happens. Come back on Monday at 4pm to chat live with others about the show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum. Thank you!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jono

How are you?

I'm good - it's "reading week" so I'm not excelling myself too much today.

Just sorting my finances out really, there's always that downside to university that you need to know how much is in your bank account and you need to regularly ensure bills are paid!

How's DekaFlash?

What's Occurring.

Pfft, you're turning into the people on here who have no idea what's going on.

:P

Oh I see, I took that as being rhetoric.

I'm okay, rather ill though so not feeling too pretty. I want cuddles from my mum so I feel better!

I feel really odd being back in YV after so long, it's almost retro for me.

But do you like it or not ?

Can't say I like it or dislike it. It reminds me of every other dance track Radio 1 plays by obscure dance acts who only have one hit.

Hmmm, I wonder what Britters will be doing on Oh, What's Occurring. Do you think she's going to fill her face with chips and try to sing Womanizer?

Aww, I thought Mini-Me was coming in with late 90s techno band Scooter. That has ruined the illusion it a bit.