Unofficial Mills

Things to do before you go

KingTutsWWH

It's pretty inexplicable, but this morning I decided I simply have to see the Aurora Borealis (Northern lights) before I pop my clogs. My 95 year old grandmother comes from the very north of Norway, so maybe I ought to do a pilgrimage to Tromso one day.

What would you like to experience in your lifetime? The Wackier/Zanier the better.;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Did you see the Joanna Lumley programme? Fantastic. I don't just want to see the aurora borealis in northern Norway, I want to live there! How cosy cute and spirited were those communities? Somewhat ironically, perhaps, it had a warming affect on me ;)

I would like to win gold at the Chelsea Flower Show one day. Silver-gilt would suffice though.

Did you see the Joanna Lumley programme? Fantastic. I don't just want to see the aurora borealis in northern Norway, I want to live there! How cosy cute and spirited were those communities? Somewhat ironically, perhaps, it had a warming affect on me ;)

I would like to win gold at the Chelsea Flower Show one day. Silver-gilt would suffice though.

I saw the Joanna Lumley programme! I absolutely loved it. My friend has seen it and he said it was utterly fantastic, but he had no words to do it justice.

It's pretty inexplicable, but this morning I decided I simply have to see the Aurora Borealis (Northern lights) before I pop my clogs. My 95 year old grandmother comes from the very north of Norway, so maybe I ought to do a pilgrimage to Tromso one day.

What would you like to experience in your lifetime? The Wackier/Zanier the better.;)

I'd like to:

1. Visit Canada.

2. Have my own website (this is underway..)

3. Go diving.

4. Visit R1.

5. Go up in a hot air balloon.

6. Go in a helicopter. :D

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Yeah do a proper diving course, see some amazing coral reefs and strange fish and go in a hot air balloon - both of these are good.

I'd also like to win the Booker prize and see a bit more of the world.

I'd better get on with the novel now s'pose.;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Yeah do a proper diving course, see some amazing coral reefs and strange fish and go in a hot air balloon - both of these are good.

I'd also like to win the Booker prize and see a bit more of the world.

I'd better get on with the novel now s'pose.;)

You owe me a signed copy :P

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.