Unofficial Mills

The Jonas Brothers

Jono

47179_2.jpg

It's worrying when Scott starts to merge in with the other guys. If he'd worn a silly wig he might have been alright.

I listened in and have to say that the female was highly irritating! She was just making a career laugh throughout.

I thought the girl was a guy with a very high voice at first, haha (it took me a while to realise that she wasn't actually in the Jonas Brothers). The interview didn't appeal much to me personally as they're not my cup of tea but I'm sure their many thousands of fans loved it. What is this Camp Rock thing anyway? Is it like High School Musical?

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh you UK people! You miss out on all the fun!!

Not.

Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato are the biggest thing over here right now, along with Miley Cyrus. Darn that Disney. Jonas Brothers are all over the covers of those teen bop whatever magazines, the ones that 12 year old girls buy. THey are the US equivalant of probably Westlife or McFly.

Its ridiculous really. Every 12 year old girl in this country wants to have children with Joe Jonas

Camp Rock I actually really liked :) Its a great movie, really fun. hehe

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

I absolutely love them. Really catchy songs. And the one I like isn't younger than me!

Bear in mind I am that girl who went to Busted a stupid amount of times.

I loves me a boy band I do.

Lol busted. The band that Charlie who was seen waiting for an autograph off Katey Perry is from?

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru