Unofficial Mills

Paris looking for British BFF

Jono

Well, Laura may have ranked herself highly in the search for an American best friend, but she's sure to come out tops in Paris' search for a British best friend!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/aug/20/itv.television

Paris will jet out to London to search for people who think they have what it takes to keep up with her world. The show will air along with the American version on ITV2 in the autumn.

"Everyone knows I love LA, but London, watch out - I'm coming to town and bringing my fast-paced life with me," said Hilton.

"I'm in the UK all the time, but of course I can't bring all my friends, so I've decided to look for a new BFF across the pond.

"I need a best friend who is hot, who can keep up with me, and most of all, who is real and won't be a backstabber. I'm not leaving London until I find that amazing girl or guy who can meet the challenges of being my British bestie!"

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I watched it a bit delayed so i could skip all the parts without Scott in it. He was quite funny how he took over the competition. That girl who was nervous and called him Chris was amusing. Couldn't even remember the words for torn! Surely most people know them lyrics? Especially if you're meant to be a professional singer.

The one with a sore ankle clearly was faking too. All in all I can safely say I would never watch this programme again. Utter drivel barely made watchable by Scott being in it!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

I watched it a bit delayed so i could skip all the parts without Scott in it. He was quite funny how he took over the competition. That girl who was nervous and called him Chris was amusing. Couldn't even remember the words for torn! Surely most people know them lyrics? Especially if you're meant to be a professional singer.

The one with a sore ankle clearly was faking too. All in all I can safely say I would never watch this programme again. Utter drivel barely made watchable by Scott being in it!

i agree it was funny when the girl called him Chris - especially when she said it meant alot to her to have someone from radio 1 there