Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I narrowly missed being pooed upon by a bird this morning. If it had got me, I would have been really angry.

It's apparently "lucky" to be pooed upon by a passing bird (read that somewhere)

What? Not sure where that came from. I have had bird poo fall right in front of me before; like if my step had been a little longer, it would've gone all in my hair!

What? Not sure where that came from. I have had bird poo fall right in front of me before; like if my step had been a little longer, it would've gone all in my hair!

That happened to me before! It was years ago walking to primary school though :D

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!

Brighton, London Heathrow, England, the whole UK!! I flew for the first time and it was amezzin'! Brighton is lovely too. Actually quite nice weather here!

I can listen to Chris Moyles and Scott on the bus to school, R1 everytime I want and I don't have to pay for a Internet connection to listen! The down thing is that I can't be on here much, because my host family has got no WLAN. :(

Oh, and if anyone has got any ideas what to do in Brighton/London or near these cities - just tell me!! :)

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

The Millenium Wheel is magnificent apparently. I don't know how much it is though!! My friend who lives / works in London says it is fantastic.

Think you can book it on the Internet!!

Oh, and Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens!!

Also, for your internet access, you can join a local library for free, and get yourself a card, then book time on their computers, and get on to unofficialmills!! When you get time off, that is!! ha ha

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Think the Science and National History museums in South Kensington are still free entry if either of those things tickles your fancy, Hyde Park can be good either before or after a wander down Oxford and Regent Streets in nice weather :) (actually probably better after, but they're right next to each other)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Hyde park apparently has yummy cafes as well!! :hahaha:

as does the Southern Bank of the Thames around London Bridge :) (I have absolutely NOT nearly fallen in the Thames after a few drinks at a bar right on the bank at all, not no way never, wasn't me Guv)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Think the Science and National History museums in South Kensington are still free entry if either of those things tickles your fancy, Hyde Park can be good either before or after a wander down Oxford and Regent Streets in nice weather :) (actually probably better after, but they're right next to each other)

The V&A is just over the road from the Science and History museums, and also has free entry. The courtyard in it is a great place to eat a picnic lunch if the weather's nice 8)

The Science and History museums are good, but very busy. There was a huge queue for the main entrance of the History museum when I went the other week, but there's a side entrance on Exhibition road that was much quieter ;)

I personally prefer the Science Museum though - there are lots of interactive things to do, and not just in the 'Launch Pad' kid's bit :D

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!