What rocks in your life?

Well I can finally reveal that on Monday I had some good news for a change, and Florence has FINALLY let me post a little picture from earlier this week... post-7833-145327885403_thumb.jpg Can't believe it's been less than a month since meeting her at the gig!!! Eloping FTW!...

For god's sake look at the time and date of the post before commenting...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buying my Holloways ticket.

Posted Images

Friends!! Having a picnic tomorrow with my anime group. Can't wait! We meet up for viewing nights once a week and we've all become good friends. Should be some newbies along tomorrow too. Really hope the weather stays nice.

Finding new things to create. I've just taught myself how to make hammocks for rats and ferrets. I'm gonna make some more and pass them out to friends who have these lovely little critters. =3

carpenter for a kids toy factory thats about 5 mins down the road from where i live hehe result :D

Nice. On this occasion I shall forego the obvious jokes about what you can do with wood that would be worthy of Innuendo Bingo, but from me saying this, you're already thinking them :P

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Oh I've heard em all: I'm good with my wood, I got splinters off my wood (sounds painful), I know how to bend wood, I cut my wood, gotta get up to get to work to sort some morning wood out and many many more I either can't think up yet or cant be bothered to write lol :D

Oh I've heard em all: I'm good with my wood, I got splinters off my wood (sounds painful), I know how to bend wood, I cut my wood, gotta get up to get to work to sort some morning wood out and many many more I either can't think up yet or cant be bothered to write lol :D

Congratulations Lee.