Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be able to take my Geek to see Russell Howard. He would geek out immensely.

Hmm. Yeah, and you'll just be leering and drooling. ;) Hehe. You lucky things though.

Oh, meant to ask, is ze geek going to UM meet?

P.S. Getting your cake decorated atm.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I applied for A levels today ^.^ And all my tutors say I'm easily going to pass GCSEs. And my Wonderful fantastic amazing bf is being very supportive at the moment, and trying to sort my ex-flatmate out with general mindfuckery. And he did a piece of english coursework on me! he gave me a copy and its so sweet it almost brought me to tears. ^.^

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

That's lovely to hear Nik! Good luck in your GCSE's, even though they are ages away :)

What rocks for me?

Weekend off work and shall be seeing my horsey all weekend :D Plus going round to a mates house on Sat night to watch fireworks as she lives in a 6th floor flat and drinking away :drunk:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Hmmmm, you do know that that song has a slightly darker meaning to it though? Apparently Michael Stipe wrote it about the rise in the use of antidepressants in the late 80s/early 90s.

It seems to me like it isn't entirely positive, but to me it seemed like he's bitter, watching lots of happy couples holding hands while he is single and lonely. The antidepressants thing could fit I suppose. It's all about how you interpret songs yourself though, what they mean to you, so most people find that song a happy one.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

At the moment I'm on a temporary contract. Today my boss told me in an email that they want to give me a permanent job because the directors are impressed with the work I've done. It's great news in this economic situation but I have to consider my options, whether I should do a Masters to improve my long term prospects and also try to negotiate a salary that I could theoretically afford to live in London on.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'