Unofficial Mills

4th August to 8th August 2008

craigh

Since when did a D count as a pass at GCSE? I've always said I failed Physics.

PS Hi Dave btw.

No its not an actual fail but its a fail in terms of a higher grade pass.

A higher grade pass is C or above and a Foundation grade pass is an E

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it just means you're allowed to carry on to the next year if you get a D or E at AS level, but I may be wrong.

Nati, at GCSE a D is a fail. Double standards!

Aha, I see. The only problem with that is that University's only have AS results to view and not A2, that's why I'm worried.

I'm sure a D is fail at GCSE :S

I think it just means you're allowed to carry on to the next year if you get a D or E at AS level, but I may be wrong.

Nati, at GCSE a D is a fail. Double standards!

Everything is a pass. The only fail is when you get a U. Just most schools, colleges want A*-C because they tend to be the hardest working people as shown by the results.

That has basically established this "anything below a C is a fail"

Erm, I was listening to the old podcast there last night... have Chris and Scott made up now?? I felt dead sorry for Chris for the first time, possibly ever. There's nothing worse than having mates that just cancel on you at the last minute - I have a couple of pals like that and I've been known to be EXACTLY like how Chris was, wanting to just give up on them. Glad I haven't, like.

I actually lost sleep over this. Hope they both managed to sort themselves out...!!

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

Burp... Hi guys! :)

I'm frustrated... the job I went for in November when I was really ill was some sort of trainee journalism job for a big East Anglian newspaper here. I was only 4 marks off getting it. Now I'm going to university they've got another one up for grabs. Only A Levels required :(