Grace

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never seen Mean Girls.

Like OMG. What?! Best. Movie. EVAR. I saw it 6 times in the cinema :oops: and I have it on DVD... it's that good. Trust me. My movie taste is way better than my music taste.

Summer Heights High was pretty good in the end. Might watch that.

I watched an episode today on the iPlayer.. it was alright. It might take some getting used to.

I'm gutted Summer Heights High is over.

On the bright side, though, at least Beccy and Scott might stop talking to each other in Australian accents at the pub, which will cheer Chappers up no end... if ever he comes back!!!

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

On the bright side, though, at least Beccy and Scott might stop talking to each other in Australian accents at the pub, which will cheer Chappers up no end... if ever he comes back!!!

It's like EastEnders when they go to Manchester for a break. He's gone to Ibiza and probably Manchester.

Wow, I've had way too much tea and sugar today, trembling hands.

I hate that, it takes hours to go away with me too.

Whooooooooooooo?!

Oh, they're probably not camp enough for you.

I watched an episode today on the iPlayer.. it was alright. It might take some getting used to.

Stick with it, it's so funny.

It's like EastEnders when they go to Manchester for a break. He's gone to Ibiza and probably Manchester.

Yes. Could be worse though - at least it's not like Home & Away when they go to The Ciddy for a holiday and they come back with a new head...

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

Yes. Could be worse though - at least it's not like Home & Away when they go to The Ciddy for a holiday and they come back with a new head...

Or Dallas, where they're abducted by aliens and return with amnesia or something.:rolleyes:

Haha. Maybe they should just rent a canoe?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

The webcam pictures make it look as if TOWDS is alone in the studio.

Yeah, he's amazing. That's why he doesn't talk, he puts on the voices of James King, Beccy and Scott. It'd tired him out if he did another voice.