Unofficial Mills

28th July to 1st August 2008

Grace

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about Scott's show as it happens. Come back on Monday at 4pm to chat live with others about the show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum. Thank you!

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is anyone else joining me today? It's dead quiet...

Oh dear, my "people you may know" section on facebook is full of UMers - I'm pretty sure I spy Andy B, Tara, Paula and Gill. That just about sums up my life really!

Hehe why aren't they your Facebook friends yet?!

I'm on board now.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

How odd, the freeview screen predicted this would be playing about ten minutes ago. Hello Craig and Cinders!

Hehe why aren't they your Facebook friends yet?!

Andy B...on my friends?! Eurgh, no thanks. ;) Actually, I haven't seen him around in a while, what's happened to him? Come to his senses?

Freeview does that sometimes, either that or gets stuck on one song name.

I've got the radio up very loud because the kids next door have a paddling pool and have been screaming all day.

Andy B isn't working in his lazy job any more, that's why he's not been dossing around on UM all day.

no becuase i was checking on my bread rolls that i had just made and i walked in on the constipated glasto girl being in a porta loo depot

I think the Glasto girl had the opposite problem.....

Those buzzers are like fog horns!

The Angels guy was actually less out of tune than most people who sing that song.

Bread rolls sound amazing. You made them from scratch or bought part-baked ones? Too hot for hot food though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/summer/2008/barry/gallery/5.jpg Scott looks like he's having a strop and throwing the toys out of the pram there. I'm sure he was enjoying himself really.

This Bloc Party one hasn't really got under my skin yet, I'm not finding it going round in my head or anything.

No, it's very slowly growing on me, but I'm not sure if I'll like it as much as I like most of their previous stuff. Flux took a while but this one just seems repetitive.