Unofficial Mills

post a photograph of your bedroom!

popbitcher

So this explains why there was no Scott on Mondays show ;)

That's funny, my nanna did come down to my house today and said: "Well, what have you done with Scott? It's Chappers!"

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

haha :) is your nan a member of UM yet?

Not yet, she's joining when she gets a computer. She's gone all Scott Mills recently, I mean, she's been a massive fan for ages, but she's gone all fake tan crazy lately.

Not yet, she's joining when she gets a computer. She's gone all Scott Mills recently, I mean, she's been a massive fan for ages, but she's gone all fake tan crazy lately.

Love the sound of your nan 8) x

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road

My room is just boring. Just a king sized bed, a wardrobe and a shelf for my hifi system linked to my digital projector and PS2. I have a whole house to keep all my crap in!

The dungeon on the other hand.....THAT's where all the cool stuff is. My libraries, my bar, my toys etc.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Emma, are you STILL cleaning your room :P?

Haha, yes I am, actually! I've still got tomorrow and Tuesday to get it finished. My sister's borrowing it because it's bigger than her room, and she wants a sleepover as part of her birthday party, so mum's making me properly declutter my room! Don't worry, it's not that much of a tip; I've only cleaned it for about 2 hours last Monday and Tuesday, it's taken this long because I've been at work all day (8-5:30pm) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and today, so when I ge home I can't be bothered!

Emma.... your bedroom had better be good after all this wait !!! :)

Hahaha, everyone seems to be waiting on it! I'll have to point out the best things in it on the photo when I upload it :D

• 10 months later...
Hahaha, everyone seems to be waiting on it! I'll have to point out the best things in it on the photo when I upload it :D

You better!

My bedroom is the classic one... Chest of drawers, bookcase, chest full of crap..., desk, wardrobe (all from the same store...), the occasional shelf, and the load of clothes and Simpsons Comics thrown on the floor...

samozzy.png