popbitcher

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hoho Claire.

I'll definitely be listening to Aled on Sunday. He did a great job last time.

I'd love it if he were given a permanent position in the practice as opposed to his current locum status.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Aled confirmed on facebook earlier by saying this:

Enjoy your weekend, I'm off to swot up on medical issues and safe words I can use for willies and girls' front bottoms because I'm doing the Surgery again this Sunday and this week it's Open Surgery!"

james_ryder.png

On board. I can't believe it. I have Maths and History tomorrow!!! What am I doing here??!!??!! ;)

History here too, lower level though I suspect, gave up after reading through the reign of Alexander for the 6th time.

Me and my girlfriend are discussing whether you should squeeze each other's spots.

My friend (girl) wants to squeeze my spots, maybe it's a woman thing, opinions anyone? ;)

Me and my girlfriend are discussing whether you should squeeze each other's spots.

Apparently her work recommended she did :confused: Ew.

Or how about, not squeezing them at all? Eurgh... Am I the only person who doesn't get squeezable spots? Or spots at all. Don't hate me... I just have good genes ;)

EDIT: I love how eloquent Aled sounded as he introduced That's Not My Name. :D